The Search and Rescue Robot

This Blog was created by Philippe Pierre-Paul, Bismark Polley, Anthony Giamella and Tom O'gara. We are freshman Engineering students attending the Stevens Institute of Technology. It will follow our 6 week Search and Rescue Robot Design 2 Project.

April 12, 2009

Weekly Update

Hey guys, I will second Anthony's suggestion to meet tomorrow to practice for the presentation. I will also suggest the time to meet to be 6:00pm if that will be fine with everyone. In addition, Phil and I had the drivers for the PS3 controller so we will try that and hopefully we can finish the experiment as originally planned. Moreover, I am confident that we can finish both the hardware and software part by the end of this week.

-Bismark.




Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sure, everyone can come to my place, Humpreys 330 at 6:00PM tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to comment on our progress.