The Search and Rescue Robot

This Blog was created by Philippe Pierre-Paul, Bismark Polley, Anthony Giamella and Tom O'gara. We are freshman Engineering students attending the Stevens Institute of Technology. It will follow our 6 week Search and Rescue Robot Design 2 Project.

April 20, 2009

Experiment 3

Hey Everyone,
Experiment 3 is due tomorrow plus on top of that, we have a huge chemstry test. I have collected the data for the experiment so all we have to do is format it in a report. I leave work at 4 today so I should be back in Hoboken by 5. I am free anytime after that so lets select a time for us to meet up and finish quickly so we can study for chem.

-Phil

1 comment:

  1. Hey Phil, I can meet you anytime between 6 and 9 PM. We can get the report together real quick at that point. Also, did you get the programming aspect to work? If you need any help, please let us know
    - Anthony

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to comment on our progress.